Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week 2021
10-16 Oct, 2021
Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week is an opportunity for all of us to take part in a campaign and activities to raise awareness about haemophilia, von Willebrand disease and related inherited bleeding disorders throughout Australia during the week of 10-16 October 2021.
With COVID-19 restrictions different in each state/territory we have once again developed a virtual campaign. This will involve many fun things that all ages can get involved in. Keep an eye on the events page and our social networks.
The theme of the week is Embracing a Changing World
to follow on from our conference theme days before.
Do you want to share your story?
HOW CAN YOU BE PART OF THE WEEK?
DOWNLOAD A HOST PACK
- Run a virtual fundraising event ~ lots of ideas here
- Share information on your social networks
- Change your Facebook profile pic in support of the week (coming soon)
- Order Promotional items - click here
- Register to take part in the virutal Red Classic
- Children and their friends can take part in the colouring-in competition(coming soon)
- Do you know your facts? Do the online quiz! (coming soon)
- Take part in activities
« Back To Events