The Haemophilia Foundation of Western Australia Inc. is a voluntary organisation of people with haemophilia or a related bleeding disorder, their families, friends and anyone who is interested. Founded in 1985, we are a member of the Haemophilia Foundation of Australia (HFA). HFA is a member of the World Federation of Haemophilia.
How can you help?
- Join the Foundation – cost $25.00 including GST per annum. We welcome interested, active members, who are willing to help with fundraising, social activities and support. All members receive regular local and national Newsletters.
- Become a blood donor – To ensure continuing quantities of the factors essential for haemophilia treatment.
- Make a financial donation – The Haemophilia Foundation Western Australia inc. is a voluntary charitable body. Donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible. Please donate by clicking the donate button at the top of the screen or by sending your cheque or money order to, Haemophilia Foundation, City West Lotteries House, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth WA 6005.
- If you would like to become a member please click on the link below:
- Pease download the form to your computer, complete the appropriate sections save to your desktop them email it to [email protected]
Membership Application Form